Owner Shawn Moriarty-Rae has been an arborist since the late 90’s. It all began in Manly, Sydney, Australia. Shawn saw arborists dismantle a large conifer tree in the front yard and was very impressed. Twenty-two years later and Shawn still loves working in arbor culture.
Trees DONE has now invested in a stump grinder, two trucks, two chippers and two four wheel drive vehicles, enabling access to most areas.
Trees DONE has four full time staff and employs contract arborists. The combined experience of Trees DONE staff and contractors adds up to over 60 years. Trees DONE continues to invest in training all staff to improve techniques.
We offer a large range of services and can get almost any job done including:
- formative pruning of young trees
- selective pruning of mature trees
- reducing trees to improve views
- thinning canopies to allow more sunlight into houses or gardens
- large to small dismantling of trees and shrubs, whether in paddocks or confined spaces, using careful lowering systems to minimise damage
- line pruning to encourage plant growth
- orchard work including avocado reduction, limb thinning, crown lifting, lowering limbs and chipping
- stump grinding
- maintaining trees in rental and lifestyle properties
- tree planting
- ringing trunks or branches for firewood
Trees DONE has a growing number of satisfied clients, currently in the hundreds, including several colleges, primary schools, golf courses and orchards in the area. We also supply the local Lions club with free firewood for fundraising.
For free advice and free quotations please don’t hesitate to call Trees DONE Ltd., servicing all areas in and around Waihi Beach, Tanners Point, Katikati, Aongatete, Pahoia, Omokoroa, Whakamarama, Te Puna, Bethlehem, Tauranga and Mount Maunganui.